Changes due to COVID-19
In a hurry? Here’s the summary of changes:
- We are open for dine-in service, including buffets, but with slightly reduced hours. See our Hours page for updated Days and Times of operation and buffets.
- We are making changes to how our buffets operate, for your safety and the safety of our staff. Read below for details.
- Our Carry-Out Specials and Delivery through GRabbit will still be available if you are more comfortable enjoying your pizza at home. Medium single topping pizzas are only $5 each (with additional toppings only $1 each). Medium specialty pizzas and dessert pizzas (see MENU) are only $10 each OR 6 for $50. There is no limit on this special. Call Us at 608-784-0450 to order. NOTE: Deliveries require a $10 minimum order.
Now the details…
Pizza Doctors is now open for our famous Lunch buffets and our Exploratory Surgery dinner buffets, but at reduced hours. See our Hours page for updated Days and Times of operation.
How will the buffets change?
Coming up with a system which ensures that everyone has a safe dining experience and still allows us to provide the same quality and variety that you expect from Pizza Doctors has been quite a challenge. We have spent the last few weeks cleaning and planning, and we believe we are ready for you.
We are trying to keep things as much the same as we can. Of course, like many other businesses, we’ve had to make a few adjustments to our daily operation, so some things may be a little different from what you remember. We thank you in advance for doing your part to help make sure everyone can feel safe while enjoying their meal. Here are some of the things you will see:
- We will now have our staff serving the pizza from the buffet line for both the lunch and dinner buffets.
- The operating procedure for Exploratory Surgery will be very similar to what you’re used to: we will still have servers offering table sampling in addition to serving pizza from the buffet line. However, we are now offering a Bypass Surgery option for those who would prefer not to have servers stop at their table, but would rather only be served at the buffet. After paying, you will receive a card to display at your table to let the servers know which procedure you have selected. Please remember that this is new for our servers, who are in the habit of stopping at every table. We appreciate your understanding if they accidentally stop at your table if you have opted for Bypass Surgery.
- The salad bar will be available for self service with gloved hands (gloves provided) or you may ask one of our employees to prepare a salad for you.
- Self-service soda will still be available, but you will need to get a new cup for each refill.
- There may be some pizzas that you’ve had in the past that we simply are unable to make at the moment. We are trying to maintain the variety we are known for, but some of our supplies are difficult to restock right now with everyone else trying to do the same.
- We are asking that one person from your group come in to check for table availability instead of the whole group. When the dining room is full, customers will need to wait in their vehicle and will be notified when a table becomes available.
- In order to keep tables at least six feet apart, we will be seating people every night, seating will be limited to six people per table, and tables will not be able to be pulled together. Social distancing will be encouraged throughout the restaurant.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing surfaces often.
Will we continue with our Carry-out Specials and Delivery?
Our carry out specials and delivery through GRabbit will still be available if you are more comfortable enjoying your pizza at home.
- Medium single topping pizzas are only $5 each (with additional toppings only $1 each).
- Medium specialty pizzas and dessert pizzas (see MENU) are only $10 each OR get 6 for only $50!
- There is no limit on this special.
- Call Us at 608-784-0450 to order.
- NOTE: Deliveries require a $10 minimum order.
Thank you for your support and understanding!
NOTE: Deliveries require a $10 minimum order.As with any major overhaul, there are sure to still be some kinks to work out as we go. Rest assured that we are constantly working to figure out how to maximize both the enjoyment and the safety of your dining experience!
Once again, we thank you for your support and patience as we try to find our new normal.